RMD’S INTERN SEARCH
“Nothing delights my heart more than the opportunity to teach, to mentor and to inspire. However, my delight also comes from the fact that as I teach, I learn. As I inspire, I am inspired…”. -Richard Mofe-Damijo.
ABOUT THE COMPETITION:
As a man who prides himself in the joy he experiences from teaching, inspiring and mentoring, Richard Mofe-Damijo created RMD’s Intern Search to find smart, creative, intellectually-hungry and promising young people to groom them into classy, cultured, well-mannered young men/women.
HOW IT WORKS:
Check back next season.
TO APPLY, YOU MUST BE:
1. 18- 35 years old
2. Resident in Nigeria
3. Smart, Creative, Polite, Willing to Learn
THE WINNER GETS:
1. To work closely with Richard Mofe-Damijo & his team for a period of time.
2. Training on how to prepare and handle yourself at meetings, How to answer phone calls professionally, How to prepare & write professionally, How to create daily/weekly schedules etc.
3. One on One Mentorship with Richard Mofe-Damijo and possibly other influencers.
4. Encouragement & guidance on Self-Development.
5. Experiences in the creative industry, on how to run a business/brand professionally, etc.
6. Networking opportunities.
HOW TO APPLY:
Entries closed. Please check back next season.
*Please note, BEGIN ASSIGNMENT is only for candidates whose videos appear below.
Meet RMD’s Intern Search01 winners.
After several months of rigorous tests, exercises and face to face interviews, Richard Mofe-Damijo and his team are pleased to introduce to you the 2 interns.
Meet 18 year old Philips Francis. Brilliant, Hilarious, Self-Confident, Creative and Intellectually grounded. This inspiring teenager aspires to bring positivity to his generation through his creativity.
Meet 25 year old John Owotorufa. Tech-Savvy, Resourceful, Calm, Smart. John aspires to be an actor.